Sales Demand Generation Consultant
London | £25000 - £35000 per annum | Posted 16 days ago
Our client are a leading Business Development and New Business Sales Specialist Consultancy supporting clients to grow their revenue and extend their market reach. They work with with some of the UK's largest organisations and well as well as smaller start-up's. This is a extremely exciting time to join our client who are embarking on the next phase of internal growth inorder to meet the growing demands to elevating there services, specifically around data analytics.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Be assigned to specific UK client campaigns making outbound calls to end-user mid-market and enterprise-level companies
- Develop relationships with C level contacts within target companies
- Manage a prospect database, researching where applicable and keeping it up to date
- Accurately reporting and fact finding as much as possible about target companies to develop a high-level intelligence on them (building a profile)
- Complete daily and weekly reporting tasks in line with company policies and procedures
- Achieve and exceed set targets (related to bonus and KPI scheme)
- To be able to work on multi-campaigns listening for key indicators from the prospect to see drive the conversation to a successful conclusion
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience selling the latest IT technologies, solutions and services over the phone. Other industries will be considered
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to listen for key indicators and the ability to openly achieve a natural conversation
- Convey key messages on behalf of our Client and promote their business solution messages
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to handle objections
- The ability to engage key stake holders and build a profile on prospects, short and long term
- Long term "nurturing skills"
- Excellent "Closing" skills - utilising BANT methodology
- IT literate in MS Suite
- Intelligent calling - high volumes of calls
- EMEA languages beneficial but not essential
- If you are multi-lingual, you may be asked to work on English language campaigns as required
The following position will include these benefits:
- Great day rates and base salary's available with uncapped commission for sales roles
- Internal sales academy for ease of onboarding and continuous learning
- KPI driven sales role with bonus scheme tied in
- Exciting, varied, and fast-paced working environment.
- Opportunity to work with, or on behalf of, some of the biggest names in the Consultancy and IT sectors
- If in a sales role, you will be speaking to C Suite end-user contacts in mid-market to enterprise-level organisations from Commercial and Public Sectors
- Excellent career opportunities and career progression
- We are open to discussing remote working for candidates who are not based within commuting distance of our office
- As part of our growth plans, we have a number of new Business Development Executive vacancies for anyone with any of the following additional languages: Dutch, French, German or Spanish
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.