Senior Compliance Officer
Leicester, Leicestershire | £35000 - £50000 per annum | Posted 10 days ago
Our client have been established for over 34 years. There are 3 trading companies in total who provide trusteeship and administration services for self invested personal pensions. Our client provides services for small self administered schemes. They are actively seeking a Senior Compliance Officer to join their established team.
The ability to work remotely will be considered for this role. The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Oversee all of the company's activities and have strong technical knowledge to provide guidance when needed.
- To promote a strong compliance culture in the Company.
- Develop internal compliance practices and controls.
- To be involved in senior meetings and have the technical experience to provide recommendations.
- To be involved in the due diligence processes.
- To show control and technical knowledge in any complaint handling process.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Qualifications in CII or LIBF
- Strong knowledge of SIPP and SSAS
- Experience with FOS and FCA
- Experience with non-standard investments
- Experience in a financial advice company
- Managerial experience overseeing a team
- Flexible working, including the possibility of working remotely
- Parking onsite
- Company pension matched up to 6%
- Death in service 4 times basic salary
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunites we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.