Senior DC Pension Administrator
Birmingham, West Midlands | £25000 - £35000 per annum | Posted 18 days ago
Superb opportunity to join this global organisation during a very exciting period of growth, and play a pivotal role in a team providing a first-class service to a portfolio of high profile clients' DC schemes.
Birmingham Office/Hybrid Working/Work from home
About the role
- As well as day to day duties, you will deputise for the Team Leader and assist with work allocation
- You will be a subject matter expect for other members of the team
- Attend client meetings, identify process improvements and maintain procedure guides
- You will have previous DC experience
- You will be an excellent communicator and comfortable coaching more junior members of the team
Please quote reference 1373836 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.