Senior DC Pensions Administrator
Berkshire | Negotiable | Posted 97 days ago
Specialise in DC administration for an award winning consultancy. You will be a self-motivated individual who is looking for professional and personal development.
About the role
- Key responsibilities include managing day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work to agreed deadlines to comply with legislative and clients' requirements
- Acting as a key member of the pensions administration team, providing support to the Deputy and Pensions Manager
- Day to day management of client relationships, acting as first point of contact where applicable, taking a proactive approach to gaining extensive knowledge of your assigned client portfolio
- Great working environment and scope to do 2-3 days a week working from home
- You will have experience of DC schemes and previous presentational experience would be of distinct advantage to assist with client meetings and new business development activities
Please quote reference 1371109. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful.