Senior Governance & Scheme Management - flex working
London | Negotiable | Posted 14 days ago
Senior role to support a portfolio of clients across DB/DC Trustee and Governance.
About the role
- Accomplish the overall delivery of services to a group of Trustee clients, provide scheme secretary services to trustee boards and/or sole trustees
- Manage the client relationship, attend client meetings, advise on management and governance and be involved in overall strategy on delivery
- Provide support and guidance to team members and mentor and train junior colleagues, providing practical learning opportunities
- For this role you will need in-depth experience in trustee/governance work either a consulting or in-house pensions' team background
- Strong technical pensions knowledge and excellent communication skills
Please quote reference 1376635 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.