Senior / Investment Consultant
Surrey | Negotiable | Posted 11 days ago
Lead and develop on a portfolio of clients, provide strategic direction and garner new business.
Exciting time to join and influence a fast-growing innovative team which has high
quality client-focused independent investment advice at its heart.
About the role
- Act as the lead investment consultant on a range of clients
- Undertake relevant projects such as fund selection, asset transfers, bulk annuity
- Find and deliver innovative investment solutions for each client
- Coordinate client work and timely delivery to the client
- Be part of a central research group
- Contributing to the thought leadership of the business through research and development.
- Be part of new business tenders and undertake general business development
- Qualified actuary or CFA charterholder, and CF30 authorised.
- Proven experience on advising UK occupational pension schemes
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a highly competitive salary, plus bonus based on individual performance and benefits, very flexible working.
Please quote reference 1377099. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.