Senior Investment Consultant - flexible working
Belfast, County Antrim | Negotiable | Posted 14 days ago
Join a successful and growing multi-disciplined Investments team - deliver innovative investment strategies.
Opportunity to work on a wide range of clients, engaging directly with trustee boards and other stakeholders and advisors. Opportunity to tailor your career within an Investments business that offers the ability to provide bespoke client solutions.
About the role
- Support lead consultants with and lead on the delivery of investment advice, including investment strategy, asset class manager and structure changes
- Develop/maintain a deep understanding of client needs and requirements
- Build relationships with all key stakeholders
- Manage client and project workflow to ensure that you are meeting client needs
- Delegate work to analysts, provide guidance and review
- Act as a coach/mentor to junior colleagues
- Experience working with trustees and corporates on defined benefit pensions
- Strong technical understanding of investments markets and asset classes
- In-depth knowledge of defined benefit pension schemes' assets and liabilities
- Ideally qualified Actuary or CFA
Please quote reference 1376806 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.