Senior MI Analyst
Uckfield, East Sussex | £40000 - £42000 per annum | Posted 28 days ago
Our Client is one of the largest and fastest growing occupational health providers in the UK and they are currently seeking a Senior MI Analyst.
Due to their rapid growth, there is an ever-increasing demand for data and analytics from both internal stakeholders and their clients.
This will be a varied role, in an environment that is embracing new tools for data manipulation, reporting and management. Our Client has recently adopted Power BI as the primary business reporting tool and they are looking for an experienced MI professional to help the business utilise the software to its full potential.
This a great opportunity for an established MI professional to further develop their skills and progress their career within a growing company and an exciting environment.
About the role
- Design, build, and maintain reporting solutions using SQL, Power BI and other business intelligence tools
- Creation of advanced interactive dashboard reporting for client consumption via our web-based application
- Preparation of commercially focussed KPI analysis for senior Operational managers to drive performance improvement
- Gather and translate reporting requirements from stakeholders into reporting solutions and Utilise reporting tools to provide insight and guidance to key internal stakeholders and our clients
- Coach and develop a small team of MI analysts to ensure they are using Power BI to its full potential
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in a similar role involving extensive use of SQL, Power BI and Excel
- Extensive experience of the entire MS suite with a particular focus on MS Power Point
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable communicating complex topics to a non-technical audience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and issue resolution skills and a positive, enthusiastic, and methodical attitude
- A solid understanding of relational database
Benefits the role offers
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Health Cash Plan
Please quote reference 1377055. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.