Senior Pension Project and Solutions Data Analyst
West Midlands | Negotiable | Posted 9 days ago
Looking for a new challenge? Join this fast-paced team and be responsible for delivering change projects for existing clients.
About the role
- As the Senior Pension Project and Solutions Data Analyst, you will be the technical expert in the team
- Monitoring current projects and sharing your expertise by being a SME for processes, clients, systems and tools
- Daily duties will include monitoring current projects, producing and analysing reports and implementing changes to tools and documentation needed to support effective service delivery
- Strong communication skills are essential for building effective relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers, as well as supporting the team including new starters and senior colleagues
- Working in a holistic manner, you will provide project support to the member events teams (inclusive of revenue & non-revenue generating work
- Understanding of technical pensions and scheme benefits, with a Pension qualification desirable. Proficient with Microsoft Excel - intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and SQL also desirable.
Please quote reference 1376615 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.