Senior Pensions Administrator
Berkshire | Negotiable | Posted 26 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join this industry-leading pensions specialist. Be part of the Defined Benefit team that provides exceptional administration services.
About the role
- You will be working on a range of duties including day to day administration as well as various projects
- Possessing strong communication skills, you will attend client review meetings when necessary as well as providing administration reports for Trustee meetings
- You will be responsible for calculation and payment of DB benefits as well as the maintenance of membership records and documentation
- You will also be required to check work of more junior members of the team
- To be considered you will possess sound DB pensions administration experience and must have the ability to check work and lead others
Please quote reference 1372742 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful.