Senior Pensions Administrator
Kent | Negotiable | Posted 104 days ago
Join this successful, growing firm and play a pivotal role in a team providing a first-class service to a portfolio of clients' schemes.
About the role
- Administer DB, DC & GPP arrangements
- Work on projects such as pension increases and annual events
- The existing friendly and supportive team offers a great working environment
- You will have previous DB&DC experience
- Superb communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- PMI study will be supported, and role offers scope for career progression as your hard work pays off with this encouraging employer
Please quote reference 1369853. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.