Senior Pensions Administrator, 3 days from home
Chelmsford, Essex | Negotiable | Posted 97 days ago
Superb opportunity to join multi-award winning, reputable pensions consultancy during a very exciting period of expansion.
About the role
- Play a pivotal role in a team providing a first-class administration service to a portfolio of clients' schemes, dealing with complex cases and calculations, and undertaking scheme event projects to deadlines
- You will be a go-to for more junior colleagues, who you will support and check the work of. As such, you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Defined Benefit pension scheme administration scheme experience required
- Knowledge of current pensions legislation is also essential
- Working towards QPA/PMI would be beneficial
Please quote reference 1372747 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful.