Senior Pensions Communications Consultant
West Yorkshire | Negotiable | Posted 15 days ago
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established Pensions Communications team and provide a portfolio of clients with strategic direction.
Our client will support internal development and this role will enable you to stretch you communications knowledge/talent.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, delivering high quality work and to target
- Project manage clients communications needs from inception to completion
- Proactively support colleagues to provide consulting and production expertise
- Oversee communications plans and strategies for clients
- Peer review and proofread for technical and grammatical accuracy
- Develop detailed proposals and have strategic knowledge of clients
- Client focussed and able to build strong relationships internally/externally
- Relevant experience working in Pensions communications
- Understanding of Pensions legislation
- Attention to detail, commitment to accuracy and quality
Please quote reference 1377063. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.