Senior Quantity Surveyor
London | £50000 - £70000 per annum | Posted 49 days ago
A recently formed innovative and forward thinking Drylining Contractor working on Projects up to £5m are on the market seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a Residential Development overseeing the Drylining and Metsec packages.
The overall package value is £4m and is over 18 months on the first phase with options for other phases of the build.
The ideal candidate will be a proven Quantity Surveyor from a Drylining background who has worked with a Drylining contractor on similar sized packages.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Commercial Lead on £4m Drylining and Metsec packages
- Overseeing all commercial elements of a drylining project
- Communicating effectively with the commercial team
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations & carrying out full construction take off
- Preparing subcontract packages for procurement, agreeing contracts and managing through to final account
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Drylining subcontractor background
- Proven track record of managing Drylining packages up to £5m
- 5+ years previous experience as a Project Manager
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, including direct contact with our clients.
The following position will include these benefits:
- Industry leading package
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.