Senior SIPP Admin, Office or fully home-based
Wales | Negotiable | Posted 98 days ago
Excellent opportunities within the SIPP/SSAS area for a market-leading consultancy - flexible office working or home base - Work across new business, property and investment transactions, bank reconciliations, reporting functions, processing retirements, deaths, divorces and transfers.
About the role
- Provide full administration services to a portfolio of SIPP/SSAS clients
- Be responsible for quality checking and auditing of work
- Deliver appropriate solutions to clients
- Provide assistance in complaints/incidents analysis and resolution
- Be involved in projects and technical queries.
- Mentor less experienced colleagues as well as provide support to the Team Manager
- Administration experience in SSAS or SIPP, dealing with all investment, benefits, documentation and funding issues
- Ability to work on own initiative and support others in a team where necessary
- Good understanding of pensions market and wider financial services industry
Please quote reference 1376691 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.