Service and Maintenance Technician
Hastings, East Sussex | £30000 - £45000 per annum | Posted 102 days ago
A Fire, Security and Electrical contractor who have been established for over 40 years offering electrical services, fire safety, security and access control to a wide range of industries and clients across the South East are on the market seeking a Service and Maintenance Technician. You will be required to carry out thorough routine servicing across all disciplines of fire and security to the relevant industry standards (BAFE and NSI Gold)
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Commercial, industrial and domestic installations of varying sizes
- Ability service, fault find and carry out fault rectification on all areas of fire and security
- Experience working with the following systems would be advantageous: -
- Morley/Kentec Fire
- Nurse Call Systems
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- ECS Card (minimum 6 months remaining)
- Full Driving License
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written
- Be literate and numerate
- Be conversant with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be motivated, self-disciplined and capable of working on your own initiative to problem solve or collectively as part of a team
- Perform under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Be a good and thoughtful decision maker
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.