SIPP & SSAS Administrator
Birmingham, West Midlands | Negotiable | Posted 20 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a well-renowned SIPP/SSAS specialist, assisting in providing a quality and efficient service to all clients.
Flexible, pro-active, willingness to co-operate and support others, showing initiative, team as well as personal commitment.
About the role
- Processing new business and ongoing servicing
- Inputting client data into SIPP~Pro or SSAS~Pro
- Crystallising of pension benefits and making pension commencement lump sum and/or income payments
- Declaring and arrangement settlement of Lifetime Allowance charges
- Creation of contributions within SIPP~Pro or SSAS~Pro
- Purchasing standard and non-standard assets
- Dealing with day to day administration queries either via post, the telephone, or email, directly with clients or via professional connections
- Administration experience within the SIPP and/or SSAS
- Experience of having worked within an independent trustee or investment
- management environment an advantage
- Exposure to Delta's SIPP~Pro, SSAS~Pro and DMM
- Quality Confident communicator at all levels, both written and verbal
Please quote reference 1376807 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.