Hastings, East Sussex | £30000 - £32000 per annum | Posted 28 days ago
Our client are a privately owned, family run business, based in East Sussex. They are actively seeking a Stone Fabricator to join their in-house team of specialists. Their team are trained to the highest standards, offering craftsmanship, excellent technical knowledge and artistic ability.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Responsible for stone fabricating in company-based workshop
- Training can be provided
- Experience in the stone industry desirable but not essential
- Fabricate stone to a high-quality for bespoke products, including kitchen and bathrooms and sinks
- Great opportunity for developing technical and creative skills, as daily work is not repetitive or limited in scope
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Fabricate natural stone to a high-quality using power tools
- Responsible for quality and output and delivering on time
- Ability to read and follow technical drawings
- Highly motivated to produce quality products and service
- Establish good communication in the workshop
- Other duties as assigned
- Accountable to Production Manager
- Participate in in-house training
- Minimum of 1 year's natural stone fabricating work experience desirable but not essential
- Full driving license essential
- Ability to lift heavy weights
The following position will include these benefits:
- Performance bonus
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.