Hastings, East Sussex | Up to £40000 per annum | Posted 50 days ago
Our client are a privately owned, family run business, based in East Sussex. They are actively seeking a Stone Mason to join their in-house team of specialists. Their team are trained to the highest standards, offering craftsmanship, excellent technical knowledge and artistic ability.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Fabricate stone to a high-quality for kitchen and bathroom counter tops and other bespoke stone products
- CNC Operator & Programmer experience desirable
- CAD knowledge and experience desirable
- Responsible for quality and output and delivering on time
- Highly motivated to produce quality products and service
- Establish effective communication in the workshop
- Other duties as assigned
- Accountable to Company Director
- Compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Full driving license essential
- Fork truck training desirable
- Ability to lift heavy weights
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of building and construction
- Able to use your initiative
- Persistence and determination
- Excellent attention to detail
The following position will include these benefits:
- Usual working hours will be between 8am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Occasional weekday overtime and weekend work may be required in exceptional circumstances
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.