Team Leader - Pensions Administration - flex working
Surrey | Negotiable | Posted 16 days ago
Exciting opportunity to join this multi-award winning consultancy that has a superb reputation as an employer.
Following a new business win, you will join them to lead a team of administrators, ensuring the best possible service is provided, and be committed to providing a stimulating and supportive working environment for all employees.
About the role
- Proactive in leading the team
- Monitoring the daily work flow
- Carrying out performance management duties to ensure an efficient service is provided to clients
- Attend Trustee meetings
- Check complex calculations
Apply the appropriate billing for work and liaise with both members and clients.
- Previous experience of mentoring staff on aspects of scheme administration delivery
- Strong DB technical and legislative knowledge
Please quote reference 1370776. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.