Technical Solutions Architect
Tonbridge, Kent | £40000 - £60000 per annum | Posted 15 days ago
Our client, is a highly renowned and innovative company looking to expand their team with a Technical Solutions Architect. In this new and exciting position, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to own and shape the overarching technical strategy for the companies clients, including the design and estimation.
The company itself have a real family feel and offer fantastic career progression which is made clear immediately from the start of your career with them. The package is highly competitive depending on experience and the position offers Home Based Flexibility.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Design and deliver infrastructure and environment projects, based on a full understanding of Client business objective
- Contribute to R&D including Identifying Innovation & development needs based on customer, Industry and technology trends
- Producing a high-level component specifications and translate these into technical proposals for implementation using companies preferred product stack
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Microsoft Solutions Stack knowledge and experience (MS365 & Azure)
- Detailed understanding of networking and NetSec principles
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and techniques
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide advice on how to meet clients company requirements, understanding their roadmap and lifecycle
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.