Manchester, Greater Manchester | £20000 - £21000 per annum | Posted 39 days ago
Our Client has local offices around the world, plus country correspondents who have been selected based on specific criteria. Through locally established businesses, they have a unique common platform which allows them to serve clients with global consistency and locally unique solutions. Whilst this is a permanent, full-time role, we are more than interested in hearing from candidates that are looking for a flexible working-pattern either on a job-share opportunity or on a condensed working pattern.
Our client has a number of fantastic opportunities to join their Employee Benefits team in Manchester as a Business-to-Business (B2B) Telesales Representative. This is the perfect role for someone with a relevant exposure to working within a telesales environment, who is looking to join an established, market-leading consulting firm.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Conduct outbound sales calls on a daily basis, utilising a proficient awareness of internal offerings and product solutions to ultimately gain prospective client appointments for our Relationship Managers
- Conduct thorough due diligence research, leveraging various resources and channels of information to identify or understand prospect accounts or target sales expansion opportunities
- Oversee the sales process from start to finish, ensuring service quality and general transaction satisfaction
- Respond directly to simple and moderately difficult client questions and requests, and solicit assistance from senior management as needed
- Monitor the maintenance of proper records for reporting and audit purposes
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities within a telesales or call centre environment
- Good academic background supported by good grades at A-Level and/or GCSE in subjects that include Maths and English
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse backgrounds as well as independently
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally through investing time in understanding our business
- Competent in the use of MS Office applications
- Practical experience of overcoming and handling sales objections
- Experience working towards targets and KPIs
- Understanding of the Employee Benefits sector
The following position will include these benefits:
- Hybrid opportunity - Minimum of 1 day into the office
- Excellent pension contributions 12% contribution by Employer
- private health insurance
- Tuition assistance
- 25 days' holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
Reference: T3GL 1376892
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.