Eastbourne, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 52 days ago
We have a variety of Administrative roles for various short and long term Temporary Assignments. Candidates must be willing to undertake an Enhanced DBS check, or hold a current Enhanced DBS certificate and be subscribed to the Update Service.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Managing the reception area, including welcoming customers and guests
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters and packages
- Handling bookkeeping, budgeting and billing cycles for the business
- Organising meetings, scheduling appointments and overseeing catering during company events
- Supervising administrative staff, designing office work-flow, assessing staff and providing feedback to improve internal performance
- Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases for personnel, financial and legal information
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations
- Creating travel itineraries for business executives, employees and company events
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional leadership, organisational and time management skills
- Presentation skills and customer services knowledge
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting procedures such as bookkeeping and other general financial procedures
- Proven experience in a related role such as Office Assistant, Receptionist or other relevant position
- Knowledge of computer programs used in daily office administration functions such as word processors, spreadsheets and specialised office management tools
- Proficiency in filing and paper management, including the ability to manage business correspondence and the ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to research and an aptitude for helping other people
The following position will include these benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Salary
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.