Temporary Assembly Operatives
Hastings, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 7 days ago
Our client are seeking Temporary Warehouse Operatives to transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organisation of the work area.
About the role
- To assemble component parts of connectors as per work instructions/specifications or to a qualified standard in order to minimise defects
- To work as a member of a team and assist in the smooth running of the department in order to meet required output
- To maintain required standards in the assembling of connectors & Cable Harness whilst ensuring good house keeping disciplines
- To reach the required standard of times as documented in the process routing.
- To achieve departmental efficiency target
- To become self disciplined and able to work with the minimum of supervision
- To become a member of the team and work harmoniously with others in order to ensure the smooth running of the department
- To maintain Quality, Efficiency and Housekeeping to required standards
- Must have a practical mechanical aptitude which can be demonstrated
- Assembly experience is desirable
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Be able to read and accurately interpret drawings
- A good communicator who can advise on process technical improvements
- Be reliable and willing to work additional hours when requested
Please quote reference if you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.