Temporary Bar and Waiting Staff
Eastbourne, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 20 days ago
Our client are currently seeking experienced bar and waiting staff for a variety of locations in Eastbourne and the surrounding areas. The role is on a temporary basis, within different hospitality settings. Working hours will vary.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Show customers to their seats and present our variety of menu options
- Advise on the best food and drink choices for each customer and answer questions
- Take orders and deliver them to the table deftly and accurately
- Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards
- Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as a Server, Wait Staff Member
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers and ensure mutual satisfaction
- Customer-oriented and planning skills
- Working knowledge of cash register and any ordering information system
- Outstanding people skills
- Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem solving
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma; food safety training will be a plus
The following position will include these benefits:
- Competitive salary
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.