Temporary Catering Assistant
Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 33 days ago
Our client are looking for a Temporary Catering Assistant to join their team in Bexhill. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual. This role can offer unrivalled opportunities for a future career progression.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Assisting with the preparation and serving of all meals and beverages to customers
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Cleanliness and replenishing of vending machines
- Maintaining outstanding levels of customer service, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and safe guarding company assets
- General cleaning of the food areas
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Basic Food Hygiene skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- First class communication skills and demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- DBS is required
The following position will include these benefits:
- Hours - Mon-Fri 9.00am-2.00pm
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.