Temporary Domestic Cleaners
Crowborough, East Sussex | Up to £9.90 per hour | Posted 4 days ago
We are recruiting for a residential care home of 40 people. You will be part of a dedicated team of friendly carers and will assist them on the day to day cleaning responsibilities and duties.
Hours are 7:00am till 14:00pm Monday through to Saturday, but can be split as there are two positions available.
About the role
- Sweep/vacuum, mop, and polish floors
- Dust and polish furniture, surfaces, and units
- Clean mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Maintain a clean kitchen area
- Cleaning appliances
- Clean the bathroom and toilet
- Take out the trash, clean the bin and replace the bin bag
- Make beds and change sheets
- Basic experience of domestic cleaning and housekeeping
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Ability to work with cleaning agents safely
- Familiarity with sanitary and hygienic regulations
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Responsible and reliable
- Professional approach towards tasks
Please quote reference 1378017. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.