Hastings, East Sussex | £13 - £14 per hour | Posted 8 days ago
Our client are seeking an Electrician for a 2 week period, commencing on Monday 16th August. The hours will Monday to Friday 7.30am-4.00pm
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Installing cabling above grid ceilings
- Installation of dado trunking
- Installation of surface conduit
- 2nd Fix of power and lighting circuits
- Installation of fire alarm system
- Electrical Testing
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Communication skills
- Physical strength to move around the installation site for long hours, while carrying heavy electrical equipment and tools
- Troubleshooting skills to determine electrical malfunctions
- Ability to identify wires by their distinct colours
- Leadership and diplomatic skills
- Strong manual dexterity and eye to hand coordination
- Basic first aid and rescue skills
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.