Eastbourne, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 25 days ago
We have numerous cleaning and domestic roles in a variety of locations, with varying hours on a temporary and ad-hoc basis in Eastbourne and surrounding areas. Candidates must be willing to undertake an Enhanced DBS check, or hold a current Enhanced DBS certificate and be subscribed to the Update Service.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Assigning cleaning tasks to staff and other organisational duties
- Supervising cleaners and room attendants
- Recording missing or damaged items and arranging for the item's repair or replacements
- Meeting with clients to discuss their expectations and taking care of the signing of the company's contract
- Recruiting and training new household or hotel staff
- Responding to customer complaints or enquiries immediately and reporting any problems to the supervisor
- Wiping and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning windows and scouring bathrooms
- Maintaining an inventory of household items, uniforms, equipment and furniture
- Notifying homeowners of any accidents or problems while rendering service
- Establishing and maintaining standard operating procedures for cleaning and organising the home or facility
- Cleaning and disinfecting equipment at the end of their shift
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to nurture a good working relationship with other departments, such as reception and maintenance
- Time management skills so you can juggle your many duties
- Attention to detail to ensure rooms are spic and span and well serviced and that equipment is stored safely
- Health and safety as some staff may need to be trained to use hazardous cleaning materials (COSSH)
- Know security protocol in case of emergency
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.