Eastbourne, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 104 days ago
Our client are in search of two Housekeepers to help their team in Eastbourne. There will be two different shifts across 5 - 7 days a week. To apply for the role you must hold a currrent Enhanced DBS or be willing to undertake one. You must also be signed up to the Update Service in order for the DBS to be current.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Assigning cleaning tasks to staff and other organisational duties
- Supervising cleaners and room attendants
- Recording missing or damaged items and arranging for the item's repair or replacements
- Meeting with clients to discuss their expectations and taking care of the signing of the company's contract
- Recruiting and training new household or hotel staff
- Responding to customer complaints or enquiries immediately and reporting any problems to the supervisor
- Wiping and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning windows and scouring bathrooms
- Maintaining an inventory of household items, uniforms, equipment and furniture
- Notifying homeowners of any accidents or problems while rendering service
- Establishing and maintaining standard operating procedures for cleaning and organising the home or facility
- Cleaning and disinfecting equipment at the end of their shift
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Domestic or commercial cleaning experience
- Firm grasp of general cleaning methods and techniques
- Proficient use of different types of cleaning equipment
- Should be physically fit to work long hours
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Highly meticulous and organised
- Awareness of health and safety requirements
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive and professional attitude
The following position will include these benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Hours will be either 2-5pm or 3-7pm, 5-7 days a week
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.