Temporary Picker / Packer
Hastings, East Sussex | Up to £9.00 per hour | Posted 35 days ago
Our client are an award-winning company offering a unique network of telemedicine clinics. Their technology gives doctors the ability to remotely examine patients during a live video consultation, resulting in better access and quality of care. They serve the NHS with their technology solutions and the private health market with their tech-enabled pharmacy clinics.
They are a passionate, driven and experienced team, building the largest consultation and examination network in the world. Our client is growing very quickly and they need more dynamic people to join their innovative and close-knit team.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Utilises continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Pulls and packs product based on daily orders
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner
- Keeps products separated, organised and in good rotation
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong team player, able to function as part of a bigger unit
- Natural ability to work smart, think fast and remain calm under pressure
- Comfortable using technology with a willingness to learn and adapt to multiple systems
- Available to start immediately
- Within 30 minutes commute of Hastings
The following position will include these benefits:25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Free Covid testing and discounted testing for family and friends
- Fun team environment
- Opportunities to grow and learn professionally
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.