Eastbourne, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 104 days ago
Our client is a well-established Law firm in Eastbourne, offering a wide range of legal services. They are currently looking for a Receptionist to cover on an Adhoc basis when required.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Providing Adhoc cover for sickness and holidays
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering the telephone and directing calls as appropriate
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good administrative/reception experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to type 35 wpm minimum
- Strong phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Punctual with strong attendance history
The following position will include these benefits:
- Good central location
- The ability to work on an Adhoc basis
- Competitive salary
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.