Temporary Shop Manager
Rye, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 11 days ago
Our client is currently looking for a Temporary Shop Manger to meet and exceed targets using high standards of merchandising and exceptional customer service. The role will require you to have a full driving licence as you will be required to travel between branches both in Rye and Bexhill.
About the role
- To support the Trading Manager in creation of Shop budgets, exceeding sales targets and ensuring good value for money principles are adhered to on any expenditure within area of responsibility
- To manage shop rota's ensuring allocated shops are kept open within core retail hours
- To complete daily banking procedures
- To act as main key holder for allocated shops and delegate key holding to volunteers within procedural guidelines
- To undertake flexible hours as and when the need arises
- Willingness to undertake IOSH working safely course
- Experience of staff management, training and development
- Computer literate - strong knowledge and understanding of Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communicator - both verbal and written
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation
Please quote reference 1377922. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.