Trainee Accounts Payable / Purchasing Administrator
Robertsbridge, East Sussex | Up to £18000 per annum + Circa | Posted 27 days ago
A family run business who are internationally renowned and were established over 160 years ago. They are familiar throughout the sporting world and are actively looking for a Trainee Accounts Payable / Purchasing Administrator to be part of their Accounts team. The candidate will be based out of their Head Office in the Rother district of East Sussex . This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen on working with an internationally recognised company.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Credit Cards on Navision and ensuring receipts are received from all card holders
- Process staff expenses
- Chasing Suppliers on status of overseas orders so Navision can be updated
- Helping with imports
- UK Purchase orders of non stock items / deal with purchase enquiries
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- Writing HR / Payroll Letters / Letters for Director
- Looking after the fleet / General Insurance
- Keeping accurate employee records / general administrative tasks
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong numeracy
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Capable and competent
- Ability to multitask
- Methodical and Organised
- Computer Literate
The following position will include these benefits:
- Company based pension
- Internationally recognised company
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.