Trainee Pool Lining Installer
Hastings, East Sussex | £19000 - £22000 per annum | Posted 29 days ago
Our client is the UK's leading independent manufacturer and distributor of swimming pools, covers, liners, chemicals, reels and accessories. They also install commercial swimming pool reels and covers. They have a reputation for great service and are on the market seeking a Trainee Pool Lining Installer.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Installation of Extreme lining system to the highest possible standard
- Occasional installation and repair of any product
- Driving to and from site around the UK (driving licence essential)
- Extensive travel around the UK, with nights away at site (overnight allowance and accommodation paid)
- Working as part of a team
- Liaising with the customer on site with regards to the individual requirements of the job in hand (must be smart/presentable at all times)
- At all times to promote and protect the company name, reputation and products
- To liaise and deal with all staff, customers and clients in a professional manner
- To assist the manager in all aspects of running the department in order to maintain and expand the existing customer base
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Keen eye for detail
- Fit and healthy, as some heavy lifting involved
- Driving Licence essential
- Must be prepared to work and stay away during the week
- Able to work outdoors in all weather
- Be prepared to learn aspects of lining a pool
- Some Saturday working may be involved
The following position will include these benefits:
- Progression within the company
- All overtime paid at time and a half
- 41.5hr basic working week - Involves early starts, especially on some Monday mornings
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.