London | £40000 - £54000 per annum | Posted 25 days ago
Our client is seeking an Azure Engineer to join their team to support their Azure instances globally. The Azure Engineer will have a strong working knowledge of both Azure Cloud environments and traditional On-Premise environments, with a proven record of trouble shooting workloads in Azure. They will also need a strong working knowledge of O365. You will be working with a team to help with administration of all Enterprise systems, to include migrations of data, workloads, and transformation to new application sets.
Main accountabilities for the Azure Engineer include:
- Work closely with other members of the technology team supporting the full enterprise product stack, including but not limited to, Cloud, Servers, Networking, Software and Databases.
- Supporting ESX VMWare environments plus other On-Premise systems (Windows server, etc).
- Monitor and manage performance, and to tune or make recommendations to improve end-user experience.
- Support all teams in delivering projects, including documentation, testing and end user training.
- Provide 3rd line support for all global Enterprise systems.
- Help maintain a suite of knowledge base articles and provide training to the service desks around the global network to enable them to efficiently support the business.
- Help Manage the Service Now queues for Request and Incident and resolve tickets within agreed SLA’s.
- Experience Microsoft Azure and other Cloud technologies, to include experience of all layers.
- Experience of Azure Foundation, Scaffold, and Landing Zone.
- Windows Server Environment.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting ESX VMWare.
- Strong PowerShell Skillset.
- Experience of administering and supporting the O365 suite.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Have experience of supporting SaaS products and methods of deployment.
- Application & Software troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to manage projects.
- A generous travel allowance.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Private healthcare for the individual and the family.
- Income protection.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £50! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.