| £30000 - £45000 per annum | Posted 21 days ago
Our client, which has been established since 1998, is seeking an experienced Accountant to work alongside the busy finance department. Your main responsibility will be to provide support in producing Self-Assessment tax returns for individuals and Companies, Management Accounts, and other financial accounting procedures. The ideal candidate will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant with experience dealing with Personal taxes.
About the role
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Commission Reconciliation
- Invoicing and Credit Control
- Analyse and reconcile expenses and receipts
- Highly organised with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Can work well independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate (Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of working with Xero is preferred but not essential
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.