Multiple locations | Excellent | Posted 20 days ago
Fantastic entry-level opportunity to take forward your Pensions industry experience with this leading Professional Trustee specialist.
c.2 days a week London or Midlands office
About the role
- Supporting a Lead Trustee, you will be involved across all aspects of trustee duties, on behalf of a number of Sole Trustee appointments
- Preparing for, attending and following up trustee meetings you will work closely with your clients and their advisers
- Work closely with the Lead Trustee in reviewing scheme management objectives with keen focus on driving a robust governance framework
- Drawing on your experience gained in Pensions consulting or in-house you will have up to date knowledge of the UK pensions legislative framework
- Existing Trustee Accreditation would be beneficial however you will be fully supported in attaining
Please quote reference 70283.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.