Farnborough, Hampshire | £11 per hour | Posted 17 days ago
If you are an outgoing and energetic individual looking for work within the events and hospitality industry, this is just the thing for you.
We have full or part time/night/evenings/days/weekends/weekday shifts available. We can be as flexible as you need to ensure the work fits in with your lifestyle.
Offering support and assistance within all areas of events, your shifts will include the following:
- Assisting within the cloakroom
- Providing excellent customer service
- Back of house duties, such as polishing, etc.
- Processing requests made from guests
- General other hospitality and events assistance
- Additional duties as and when required
- Tuesday the 12th of March: 7:30am-1:30pm OR 7:30am-1:00pm OR 1:00pm-6:30pm
- Wednesday the 13th of March: 7:30am-1:30pm OR 7:30am-2:30pm OR 2:30pm-9:30pm
- Thursday the 14th of March: 7:30am-1:30pm OR 7:30am-4:00pm OR 7:30am-3:00pm
- Weekly pay
- You will be part of a large team, learning new skills and meeting new people
- Great atmosphere
Previous events experience would be beneficial but not essential!
Apply now and become part of the team.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.