SIPP Compliance Specialist
Multiple locations | Comprehensive benefits | Posted yesterday
We are proud to be working with one of the UK’s leading multi award winning personal pensions providers. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a highly capable Compliance specialist to join them on a hybrid basis.
Flexible hybrid working c.2/3 days within the office in Manchester
About the role
- Ensure the compliance function is met to ensure all regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Support the team in terms of providing advice and guidance in relation to compliance queries
- Make sure all records are maintained and issues reported
- Act as the point of contact for external bodies such as the FCA, FCSC
- Contribute to the annual compliance monitoring plan for the business (regulatory reporting, returns)
- Proven background working within the area of compliance within the financial services
- Strong pensions knowledge having worked in the industry for at least 3 years
- Strong SIPP Technical focus with an ability to respond confidently to member queries
- Work well under pressure and are able to adapt to new systems
- You have the ability to explain technical detail simply depending on the audience
Please quote reference 76254. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.