DB Pension Consultant
Remote working | Excellent | Posted yesterday
Progressive career move with this leading consultancy for a technically astute pensions professional.
About the role
- With a current, technical working knowledge of DB pension schemes, you will be given the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of clients, with the support of more junior consultants, expanding your own knowledge as you support more senior consultants
- Ensure a professional, timely service is provided to your clients, overseeing delivery of full services such as actuarial and investment consulting
- Act as Scheme Secretary, ensuring delivery of a robust governance framework for the trustees
- You may be already working at a Consultant or Associate Consultant level, or even as Team Leader or Pensions Administration Manager with excellent client –facing skills
- Whatever your background this role offers a fantastic step up within the pensions consulting arena
Please quote reference 64978. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.