Senior Investment Analyst – Pensions
Multiple locations | Excellent | Posted yesterday
Exciting time to join a fast-growing innovative team, which has high quality client-focused independent investment advice at its heart
Be responsible for supporting the investment consultants on a portfolio of existing and potential investment clients.
About the role
- Support Senior investment consultants
- Setting up and maintaining asset-liability models
- Drafting investment advice
- Arranging and reconciling asset transfers
- Attend client meetings
- Background in Pensions investment
- Partially qualified actuary or CFA charter-holder (study support will be provided)
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Please quote reference 74810. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.