Pensions Projects Specialist – Very Flexible working
Multiple locations | Excellent | Posted yesterday
An exciting opportunity to join a specialist team and play an integral part by taking ownership of key projects within the business.
Working closely with administration teams and scheme management, you will handle fundamental aspects of projects and seeing projects through to the end.
About the role
- Oversee projects, work from inception to completion
- Produce Project reports
- Liaise with clients as to the status of projects
- Projects will include GMP rectification, member communications, record updating, data entry and analysis
- Plenty of project type work for the team to pick up in the future and likelihood there will be a need to help out with scheme implementations along with automating calculations for the larger clients
- DB/DC project experience is essential.
- Previous working knowledge of GMP’s beneficial
- Good attention to detail
Role can be based in Essex/Hampshire – very flexible working
Please quote reference 69418. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies