Senior Pensions Consultant - DB
Multiple locations | Excellent | Posted yesterday
Exciting opportunity for ambitious DB/Trustee/Governance individuals to work with a market-leading consultancy and work across an enviable range of pensions schemes, finding innovative solutions.
Excellent support and development.
About the role
- Work on a portfolio of schemes, depending on experience levels lead on clients or work towards this
- Assist and develop Junior team members, enhancing their skillset
- Advising companies on strategic pensions issues.
- Leading client relationships, be responsible for retention and growth of revenue
- Provide a range of governance/technical and project services to clients
- Experience in the UK pensions consulting environment
- Strong pensions technical knowledge
- advising companies on strategic pensions issues.
- Relevant Professional qualification (e.g. APMI, FIA) or working towards
Please quote reference 80015. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.