Pensions Trustee Manager
Remote working | £50,00 - £60,000 per annum | Posted 25 days ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Trustee Manager to deliver governance, management, and secretarial operations in support of a substantial defined benefit pension scheme’s trustee board.
About the role
- Your principal responsibility will be to ensure the effective operation of the trustee board
- In this pivotal role, you will coordinate the primary board and its sub-committees, taking minutes and following through on agreed action points.
- With an emphasis on fortifying governance structures, you will be instrumental in refining the risk management framework and spearheading related initiatives
- Your remit will also include the oversight of Internal Dispute Resolution Procedures (IDRPs) and discretionary cases, along with crafting regular trustee communications
- To be considered for this role, you should possess an APMI qualification or equivalent.
- You should also have excellent communication, organisational, and project management skills, and a proven track record in delivering robust governance and risk management solutions
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience is essential for this position
- Although you will be part of a broader Client Relationship Management team, your responsibilities will focus exclusively on supporting a single large hybrid scheme
- Previous experience in an in-house team delivering this kind of service would be advantageous
- We offer flexible working arrangements, including the possibility of remote working one or two days a week, depending on meeting schedules and client requirements
This is an exceptional opportunity to deliver trustee managerial and secretarial support in an in-house style, within a thriving consultancy environment
Please quote reference 80034. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.