Bristol, South West | Excellent | Posted 25 days ago
This leading, independent provider of specialist pensions, trustee and employee benefits solutions is seeking a keen pensions professional to join them as a Pensions Consultant.
About the role
- You will be primarily responsible for providing consultancy and secretarial services to clients and developing those relationships
- Other responsibilities may include supporting senior consultants, managing business wide initiatives and ensuring the smooth running of the team
- You will be seen as first point of contact and deal with day to day queries from the client and from teams, regularly attending client meetings
- Manage workloads to ensure all work for clients is completed accurately and on time, delegating as appropriate
- You will be highly numerate and literate, ready absorb technical information
- Technical knowledge of DB and DC occupational pension schemes will be ideal
Please quote reference 74267. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.