DB Pensions Consultant
Multiple locations | Excellent | Posted 25 days ago
Work for a well-renowned Pensions consultancy – work across a portfolio of schemes in a role that allows autonomy and input into strategic direction.
About the role
- Develop and nurture a client base across DB pension schemes
- Advise on Governance and legislation areas
- Provide trustee services
- Take the lead on client led projects, overseeing effective/efficient delivery
- Work across the business with Actuaries/Administration to enhance service delivery
- Be part of new business, providing assistance on tenders/presentations
- You will have a solid grounding in the UK pensions consulting environment
- Good DB technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- You are likely to have a Degree and to have recently achieved a relevant Professional qualification (e.g. APMI, FIA) although these are not mandatory
Excellent opportunity to work for a business that puts customer service at the top of its agenda – very flexible working
Please quote reference 74124. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.