Full Stack Developer
Farnham, Surrey | £60000 per annum | Posted 23 days ago
Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer looking for your next opportunity?
Our client have a number of exciting development projects on the go at the moment and we’re looking to recruit a new Full Stack Developer to support their growing development team!
Their custom-built business management software has been built from the ground up, providing their internal teams with a lead generation and financial system, CRM, sales and process workflows and a direct interface to HMRC, in addition to providing customers with a portal to access all the personal and financial information related to their accounts with them, accessible via the website and mobile app.
They’re continually reviewing and enhancing this platform and have a number of new projects both underway and in the pipeline.
Working as part of the Development and alongside the QA/Test team as a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be instrumental in further developing new service and workflow-driven web applications for both the internal and client-facing platform.
Our working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm, and Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
- Minimum 4 years practical knowledge of .Net (.Net 4+, C#, Web API, ASP.Net MVC)
- Minimum 2 years experience of using Vue.js (React or Angular would also be considered)
- SQL Server knowledge
- Design Patterns, Entity Framework, N Tier Architecture, and Testing
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Ability to engage with and interact with key business stakeholders
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Any experience with IONIC would be highly beneficial
- Experience with Azure (or AWS)
- A background within the financial industry
- 22 days holiday (rising by 1 day per year to a max of 25 days)
- Pension plan
- Professional study support
- Healthcare cash plan or Perkbox
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training partnership with ILM
- On-site parking
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.