Fleet, Hampshire | Competitive | Posted 23 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Production Engineer based in the Church Crookham area.
To be successful in this position, you must have experience with CNC Milling.
If you are well organised, flexible with great time management, then this may be the role for you!
Responsibilities of the Production Engineer:
- Programming jobs from drawings and CAD models
- Assisting with fixture concept design and manufacture
- Specification and ordering of tooling
- Proving out new programmes on machine tools
- Assisting production when required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- CNC Milling – Horizontal and Vertical
- Manual Milling
- Manual Turning
- CAM Programming
- Renishaw Probing knowledge
- In depth Fanuc Programming knowledge
- Use of measuring equipment
- Proficiency within IT – use of spreadsheets and emails etc
- Fanuc Macro B Programming knowledge
- CAD knowledge – training can be provided
- Supervisory experience
A flexible salary is also being offered, depending on experience.
If you are within commuting distance of Church Crookham and can manage your own time and workload effectively, then please click ‘Apply’ now!
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.