London | £13.71 - £15.43 per hour | Posted 23 days ago
Our client is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Medical Secretary to join their team on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support, with a focus on efficient and accurate medical secretary duties.
- Produce accurate and timely clinic letters for Consultants
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and formatting guidelines
- Efficiently book medical appointments and clinic slots
- Support Junior Doctors in coordinating schedules
- Answer service users' calls and email queries promptly and professionally
- Provide clear and concise information, maintaining a high level of customer service
- Manage RiO caseloads effectively
- Monitor and meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Assist in diary management and medical caseload organisation
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure a smooth workflow
- Previous Medical Secretary Experience
- Excellent Typing Skills
- RiO Skills & Smartcard
- Diary and Caseload Management
- This is a very busy role requiring strong organisational and multitasking skills
- The position is temporary, with a duration of 1 month
- The successful candidate must be available to work Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.